This is a quick and simple recipe that travels well and can be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
For this recipe you will need:
- 2 cups kidney beans, cooked
- 2 cups chick peas, cooked
- 2 cups green beans, cooked, 1-inch cuts, (fresh cooked or frozen thawed)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ large red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons Victoria Taylor’s Mediterranean Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to let the flavors come together before serving.